For non-medical Continuing Education Units (CEU) see: OSU CEU for ARI
The American Medical Association requires us to assess comprehension prior to providing CME certificates to online learners. Click on each talk title below to create your Classmarker profile and take your quizzes, then you will receive your certificate for participation in Immunological Factors, Genes, and the Environment in Autism: from Research to Treatment in the next 1-3 business days.
Click each link to take the corresponding quiz.
- Environmental Risk Factors in the Development of ASD - Pamela Lein, Ph.D.
- Biomarkers, Immune-Mediated Disorders and Autism - Judy Van de Water, Ph.D.
- Current Medical Treatment Trials for Autism - Reymundo Lozano, MD, Ph.D.
- Panel Roundtable Discussion with audience Q&A - All speakers
- Click a quiz link (above).
Under Start Test, click Start new test.
Set up your user name and password and write them down
Click to continue as prompted.
The quiz opens. Complete all 10 questions.
On completion your score is displayed. 70% is passing.
Click the Continue Here link to return to the list of quizzes
Complete all of the quizzes for talks you attended.
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 1-3 business days once scores and payment are verified. If you need it sooner, please email us.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
CME payment is verified prior to mailing certificates.