Autism Research Review International Newsletter
The Autism Research Institute has published a quarterly newsletter, Autism Research Review International (ARRI), since 1987. The ARRI has received worldwide praise for its thoroughness and objectivity in reporting the current developments in biomedical and educational research. The latest findings are gleaned from a computer search of the 25,000 scientific and medical articles published every week.
Some of the titles from issues of the ARRI include:
- UC Davis study links thimerosal to immune dysregulation
- Overview: Detoxification through chelation therapy
- Antibiotics in infancy linked to immune ills
- Improvements seen in autistic children undergoing HBOT
- Visual management: A physiological approach to rehabilitating autism spectrum disorders
- Fatty acids benefit teens with ADHD
- Defeat Autism Now! think-tank: making strides toward treating autism, understanding its causes
- More support for role of oxidative stress in ASD
For a free sample issue submit an ARI Information Request Form.
Free e-Newsletter ARI also publishes a free monthly International e-Newsletter that is compiled, written, and edited by ARI parents. The e-Newsletter provides ongoing updates and emerging news for the autism community right to your inbox.